Yesterday’s rally was enjoyable. It was a sea of orange, my favourite metamucil flavour.
Someone asked me if I felt bad about the rally and the campaign in general.
“Of course not.” I said.
I asked why I would.
Ramesh interjected with a few points:
- I didn’t speak about any issues.
- I basically attacked the PNM with no basis for anything.
- I literally begged to be leader again, using my age as a major point.
- I am in the forefront of things and Jack is on the backburner.
- I stopped mentioning that thing about any UNC candidate winning their seat had an equal chance to lead the UNC.
- I focussed on me, myself and I.
- I may look petty bringing up that whole “dictator” thing when there was no mention of it in the PNM manifesto.
- I have been focussing on one race and throwing in entertainers as an after thought for “other races”.
The list went on, but I stopped him.
“None of that matters, we have Beenie Man.” I said. Everyone agreed, then we left Aranguez.
“None of that matters when we have Beenie man